- What do you know about SOLID principles
- Why String class is immutable ?
- How can you created your own immutable class ?
- What is the use of implementing hashcode() and equals() method?
- What is the difference b/w hashcode() and equals() method?
- Do you use caching mechanism. What type of caching mechanisms you have implemented ?
- What is the exception? how many types of exceptions are there ?
- How to implement custom exception ?
- What is functional interface ?
- Is comparable/comparator functional interface ?
- Why can’t we use Redis as database over RDMBS ?
- what is the difference between stream and parallel streams?
- What is a singleton design pattern?
- What is the difference between Factory and Builder design pattern ?
- what is the strangler design pattern ?
- What is ehcache? How do you implement it ?
- We can talk about Redis cache , if you know about it every well.
- what if multiple thread accessing the same service at a time ? how to avoid congestion in this situation?
- Write a program to thread prints even numbers and another thread with odd numbers ? What happens if its synchronization is implemented with this scenario ?
- What is the difference between runnable and callable in thread?
- what is the configuration you add to activate @Autowired injection in spring project ?
- When two interfaces have same method declaration ? how to decide which to be used first ?
- what is the use of @Restcontroller vs @Controller?
1.What is the default partitioning available in database?
3.What are conditional indexes ?
5.how many types of partitions we can do ?
6. how do we avoid dead tuples ?
1.What are the advantages and disadvantages of microservice?
2.How can convince your client agree for microservices architecture over monolithic services?
3. What is the strangler design pattern ?
4.Transaction management is a challenge across microservices . how can we resolve this . Specially in BFSI domain where rollback is dependent upon the response from other microservice?
5.How can we implement security between multiple microservices? De we use the restTemplate to send the JWT to the microservice that has the actual userid n password authentication? or any other way?
6. how do maintain user data across all microservices (consider you have N number of microservices )
7. Is Microservices is stateful or stateless architecture?
8. what is service mesh ?when to use service mesh in microservice?